Wintery Greetings my Acousticarian friends
We have a great July planned for you to warm the cockles of your Acousticarian hearts.
July First Sunday Concert
It happens on Sunday 3 July at the Olive Branch Cafe, and what a jam-packed program it is. The line up for the night showcases regular favourites and some exciting newcomers and some appearances from Bob (Lazarus) Molloy who has miraculously risen from his sick bed to perform with his friends Iain and Jacquie. The last three concerts have been HUMUNGUS so be sure to book a table by phoning Nicole on 8398 0009.
• 5.00-5.45pm: Open Mic spots
• 6.00-6.20pm: All Strung Out
• 6.20-6.50pm: Georgia Williams
• * * *
• 7.20-7.50pm: Tim Wright
• 7.50-8.20pm: Mondegreen
• 8.20-8.45pm The ARTIFICIAL HIPSters
• Gorgeous goodies from Nicole her little helpers
• impeccable sound management by the inimitable Kyffin
• not to mention, this concert is FREE, ZILCH, ZIPPO (sounds like an advertisement)
Club Acoustica Eclectica, the best little acoustic music venue in the Adelaide Hills, meets each month at the Olive Branch Cafe, Balhannah for open mic events, special concerts, great company www.facebook.com/clubacoustica